Its basic demand is that all significant undertakings must make a positive contribution to sustainability.
To apply this test, decision makers need criteria based on the core requirements of sustainability and the particularities of the context. As well, they need appropriately designed public processes; guidance on the weighing of alternatives, trade-offs and compromises; a supportive policy framework; suitable tools and inspiring examples.
Supporting Information. Cited By. This article is cited by 8 publications.
- Making Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Work: Clinical Process for New Practitioners.
- Assessment in Early Childhood Settings: Learning Stories!
- Reward Yourself;
- Thelonious Monk: Revealing Instincts of the Genius of Jazz: Piano Originals.
- Corrosion of Steel in Concrete: Understanding, Investigation and Repair!
- Going with the Grain: Quinoa, Farro, Spelt, Chia & More.
DOI: Critique of selected peer-reviewed publications on applied social life cycle assessment: focus on cases from developing countries. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy , 21 2 , The analytic hierarchy process supporting decision making for sustainable development: An overview of applications.
Journal of Cleaner Production , , Selection of derivatisation agents for chlorophenols determination with multicriteria decision analysis. Microchemical Journal , , Route selection for low-carbon ammonia production: A sustainability prioritization framework based-on the combined weights and projection ranking by similarity to referencing vector method.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Marta Bystrzanowska, Marek Tobiszewski. Add to Cart. Free delivery. Arrives by Friday, Oct 4.
Or get it by Thu, Sep 26 with faster delivery. Pickup not available. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer.
- Eating Animals.
- The Sustainability Assessment Books | Sustainability Assessment Project | University of Waterloo.
- Ardennes 1944: Hitlers last gamble in the West (Campaign, Volume 5).
Sustainability Assessment: Criteria and Processes. Customer Reviews.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.
Related Sustainability Assessment, Criteria and Processes
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved